- Profile: higher rewards, but it can be a bumpy ride!
- For every 100ADA in rewards, you receive 97ADA, pool receives 3ADA
- All pool rewards from the 30 first blocks have been donated to TEAMTREES
- Profile: steady income, great growth potential.
- For every 100ADA in rewards, you receive 98ADA, pool receives 2ADA
- Profile: even steadier income, less growth potential.
- For every 100ADA in rewards, you receive 99ADA, pool receives 1ADA
You may have arrived here trying to find out why the 4ADA 0% pool of your choice is not generating any rewards.
This is still a test net, and one of the shortcomings is that offline pools (there are very many!) cannot be de-listed or hidden from the wallets. Daedalus will show you if a pool actually produces blocks, but Yoroi unfortunately does not.
If you delegated to the [4ADA]0%-pool, you must re-delegate your stake; the 0%-pool was, is and will remain offline.
Since the start of the Testnet, we have been trying to inform delegators about the offline status of the 4ADA 0%-pool through this website, as well as on Twitter, Telegram and via the Pooltool.io website. As of yet, the Shelley protocol unfortunately offers no functionality to communicate with delegators directly.
For this reason it is strongly recommended to always visit a pool’s website before delegating, and to regularly monitor and compare pool performances on Pooltool.io.
—UPDATE: using a newly implemented feature of the Jörmungandr software, this pool is now formally retired since epoch 90, but -pending further updates- still visible in the wallets.—
Why choose Staking4ada.org?
- COMPETITIVE – low fee, first class returns
- SOLAR POWERED – ample power, clean energy
- TRANSPARENT – track our performance in realtime
- ENGAGED – our own pledge insures we try hard for mutual gains
- SOCIAL – news & opinions blog, direct contact on Twitter & Telegram
Staking4ada.org supports the new decentralized economy, and encourages everyone to stake, regardless of their wallet size!